Our desire as a Youth Ministry is to come along side you the parent as your children grow into young adults. Introducing them to the person of Christ, making Him the Lord of their lives and helping instill in them the Fruit of the Spirit as they grow in their relationship with Jesus.
Below are a few sites that I hope you will find helpful to you and your family.
- Center for Parent/Youth Understanding
The Dove Foundation
- Family approved videos, DVD's and movies.
Focus on the Family
- Provides help and resources for couples to build healthy marriages that reflect God’s design, and for parents to raise their children according to morals and values grounded in biblical principles.
- A helpful and practical site loaded with info on marriage, parenting, fatherhood and family life from an organization whose mission is "to strengthen the family by establishing family as a top priority in people's lives and by promoting principles for building marriages and raising children."
- HomeWord seeks to advance the work of God in the world by educating, equipping and encouraging parents and churches to build God-honoring families from generation to generations.
National Fatherhood Initiative
- advice for Dads, a catalog of fathering resources, tips from other fathers, and a list of links to other related organizations.
Moms in Touch International
- Moms in Touch are moms who believe that prayer can make a difference. They get together with other moms in the community to pray for their children, schools, and teachers.
College Transition Initiative
- The mission of CPYU’s College Transition Initiative (CTI) is to provide resources for students, parents, church leaders and educators to help students be more spiritually prepared for life after high school.